Pivot. Adjust. Adapt. These are my words of choice nowadays…
Plans change or are canceled altogether, our “new normal” is forever in flux and all we can do is ride the roller coaster and choose whether we see these challenges as roadblocks or opportunities-or a little of both… It’s easy to feel stuck in a rut these days & I know I’m not alone here. I’m trying very hard to adapt and I decided that today was the day to announce that I’m launching something new and exciting!
What is this exciting new thing you may ask??? It’s my answer to the stress caused by managing Social Media for so many small businesses, makers & creatives!
Do you feel like you just can’t seem to find your voice, aesthetic or stride when it comes to social media? Do you ever find yourself staring at a blank page wondering what to post? Do you wish your audience was more engaged??… I’m here to help!
In order to get a little more virtual face time and feeling of community in a socially distanced world, I’ve decided to start offering remote zoom sessions to help other creatives & makers with social media marketing and strategy! These sessions will include a social media and website audit and be tailored to each client’s needs, whether it’s content creation, instagram growth & engagement, designing a social strategy, planning posts, writing captions, learning to take better photos at home, and so much more! I can’t wait to help you take the stress out of marketing your small business or side hustle!
Topics we can cover in your session:
- How to create a cohesive social media strategy for your brand
- How to create stress free content and captions for social posts
- How to create a cohesive look and feel to your social media platforms and truly represent your brand in a way that will become recognizable
- How to use hashtags and tagging to boost engagement and reach
- How to schedule your posts ahead of time to SAVE time (and get back to your life!)
- How to refresh and update your social media channels to help you boost engagement and be found by a larger audience
- How to use blog articles to boost your website’s SEO and position your brand as an expert in your field
- How to find the “right” stock photos and create better product photos at home
- How to design your own stellar graphics for your social platforms, website, and blog
- How to create a community through social media and good branding practices
- This is in no way an all inclusive list, I am here to answer any and all questions you may have about social media marketing, planning and strategy!!
INTERESTED??? I would LOVE to hear from you, so let’s DO THIS! Click here to get started!!
Remember, you can always connect with me on Instagram or Facebook!
x The Pink Sheep x