I’m so excited about my first ever gift guide for crocheters, knitters & yarn lovers! Remember, most crocheters & knitters are usually picky about the tools and materials they use, so if you want to get them yarn or hooks, be sure to ask them for details and specifics or at least include a gift receipt! 🤣
The first item on the list had to be hooks! There are SO many cool, unique hook brands and I wanted to highlight just a few here in this guide!
- Pink Sheep Design 3D printed Hooks. Our hooks are light, ergonomic and available in sizes ranging from 10mm to 25m! You can even purchase a custom set if you’d like!
- Furls Crochet. Furls is one of the leading brands for ergonomic hooks–they even offer a $500 hand-health guarantee! Despite their hooks being a little pricey, their lifetime warranty makes it a pretty solid investment. My favorites are the Odyssey collection (start at $33) and Streamline Swirl Galaxy hooks (start at $22)!
- Jumbo Hook Set by the Hook Nook. These beautiful, brightly colored jumbo hooks are the coolest little set around (and they won’t break the bank!) You can get the full set of 6 (ranging from 12-35mm) for only $46! You can also get her smaller hook set (sized 4.25-10mm) of 7 hooks for $60. Lastly, I have to mention the interchangeable hook set with carry case for $40, as this is on my wish list too!
- LETTO Workshop was founded by Stanislav and Julie Rudenko, based in the South of Ukraine. They have a passion for designing and creating multi-wood, delicate, intricate, beautiful heirlooms including crochet hooks, hand turned needle cases, acorn boxes and more. Their hooks have larger ergonomic handles, are available in a TON of beautiful styles and colors and range from $17 to $69! They also carry hook stands, organizers and yarn holders!
- Higgledy Piggledy Wood. When I came across this shop on Etsy, I couldn’t help but SMILE!! According to Higgledy Piggledy’s founder and maker, Stephen Simmons-Uvin, “Each hook is a story, each grain a moment in time to be shared. In the edited words of Forrest Gump, ‘Wood is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.'” Check out these super fun, hand carved, wood hooks ranging from 5-10.5mm on Etsy! Oh, and the best part? They all have NAMES!! Go check out Midge, Ruth, Horace, Little Foot, Galinda, Griswold, Olga and Mortimer today!!
- Bowl Tech. Allan Marshall, founder of Bowl Tech, harvests nearly all of his lumber from a local tree surgeon. Mostly dead or windfall trees, the wood is processed and cured in his home built kiln! Allan’s hooks are beautiful, colorful, all-wood hooks with ergonomic handles and range from 3.75-14mm!
- Nelsonwood. Brian Tyler Nelson, founder of Nelsonwood, creates crochet hooks that are a true reflection of his passion for wood turning–beautiful, unique and detailed! Nelsonwood hooks range from $45-135 and come in a HUGE range of style, colors and sizes!
- Maker 37. Providing unique items and handcrafted crochet hooks for knitters and crocheters. Sizes range from 3.75-10mm and these hooks are stunning! They start at $110 and are definitely an heirloom purchase! Maker 37 also has bags, apparel, mugs and other accessories!
- Crochet Shoes and Crochet Socks?! YUP. I stumbled across both of these while researching this article and HAD to include them!
- The Hooker & The Knitter Tarot Card Apparel! I was so happy that this design has been so well received and loved! The design is available on Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Tees, Tanks, Bags and more in my Bonfire Shop!
- “I’d Rather Be Crocheting” & “Yarn Snob”. These are two new designs that followed the Hooker and Knitter Tarot Card designs and can also be found on sweatshirts, hoodies and more in my Bonfire shop!
- F*ck Off I’m Crocheting. For all you crocheters that also talk like sailors, this design is for YOU! It is also available on hoodies, sweatshirts and more in my Bonfire shop!
- Crocheter & Knitter Minimalist Designs. If you are looking for a more minimalist design that also has options for Knitters, Crafters and Makers in general, be sure to check out Stitchers Tees on Etsy!
- Yarn on the Brain Tee by Asana Crafts. This is a super cute tee shirt for both knitters and crocheters!!
Accessories & Stocking Stuffers
- STICKERS!! Stickers always make fun & easy stocking stuffers or, if your in a crocheting or knitting group, you can get ’em for the group! Some of my favorites include the Hooker Tarot Card & Knitter Tarot card stickers, F*ck off I’m crocheting, F*ck off I’m knitting, Dumbledore Crocheting, Pirate Yarn Ball, Proud Hooker (these are just a few of my favorites!)
- Accessory Roll by Cocoknits. This is one of the coolest little accessory holders I have ever seen and I had to include it on this list as we are always looking for ways to stay organized as crafters (especially on the go!)
- Giant Pom Pom Maker. If you don’t have one you should definitely add one to your wish list! I can promise you won’t regret it when you find yourself needing to make giant squishy pom poms! This makes the process a BREEZE! Here is one by The Hook Nook and another you can find on amazon!
- Fuck Off I’m Crocheting/Knitting Mugs: Check out Christine Parker Co on Etsy for some fantastic “potty mouthed” mugs, bags, pins and more for both crocheters AND knitters!
- Super cute yarn and knitting enamel pins by The Clever Clove. These are some super cute enamel pins that you should definitely check out if you are a pin collector & yarn lover!
- More fun yarn, knitting & crocheting pins by Lana Bou Shop. This shop is a yarn lover’s DREAM! She makes yarn bags, stickers, pins, postcards, and even yarn themed greeting cards so be sure to check her out for some fun, bright and colorful stocking stuffers!
- Crochet Abbrevs Mug by Debross. Nothing interrupts a maker flow like having to stop and look up an abbreviation. So whether you’re drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something fun in between–this mug is your new cheat sheet!
- Beautiful Enamel Stitch counters, pins, stitch markers and more by Twill and Print. If you love enamel accessories, Twill and Print will be your new go to shop! She has some of the most beautiful creative designs for stitch counters, markers and fun enamel pins!!
- Stitch Markers! Another great stocking stuffer for crocheters and knitters would be stitch markers! They are super fun and creative and at SOME point most fiber artists will find themselves in need of them. So, some of my favorites include Rainbow Gummy Bears, Funny Little Dinos, Enamel Butterflies, Classic Books, Kitties reading & Kitties in Cups! There are so many more options on Etsy if you search stitch markers!
Yarn Bags & Books
- Super Cute On-The-Go Yarn Bags. These are SUPER cute and super useful, especially if you like to crochet on the go! Plus, they won’t break the bank, so you can even splurge and get a few (you know, so they match your outfit! lol!)
- Luxury Leather Bags and Accessories. Have you bee EXTRA good this year and want to truly splurge and treat yo’self?? Check out this line of leather bags and accessories by Muud Living! I may not be able to splurge like this but I am sure allowed to look and DROOL aren’t I? lol!!!
- Probably Yarn Tote by Debross. Take your WIP on the go in this roomy tote. Easily stores multiple projects. 100% certified organic cotton
- F*ck Off I’m Crocheting Tote. Tell everyone to f*ck off, you’re busy crocheting, with this kickass tote bag featuring a hand-drawn ball of rainbow yarn and crochet hook designed by Christine Parker Co.
- Hooker Tarot Card Tote Bag. My favorite new crochet tarot card design is available on a canvas tote! Perfect for taking your WIPs on the go!
- Life’s Too Short, Buy the Damn Yarn Bag. Life Is definitely too short to question whether to buy the yarn or not – so just damn well do it! Fun tote by Lana You Shop, perfect for storing your current wips or just your shopping.
- Modern Crochet by Debross. This book includes 16 original patterns including a Basket, Coasters, Wall Hanging, Infinity Scarf, Pillow, and more! This book also provides 150+ Step-by-Step Photos, 25+ Video Tutorials & a Corresponding Online Resource Library with Materials and Support!
- Making with Meaning. Featuring more than 20 different crochet patterns to inspire you as you make time for making, the book oﬀers instructions to those who want to begin their crochet journey and teaches how to crochet through detailed explanation and visual guidance. Projects vary in skill level but are all designed for readers to be able to free their minds, leaving space for stitch-repetition to kick in. Accompanied by essays focused on gratitude, creativity, and living with intention, among other topics, the book invites you to take time to reﬂect on these themes and their presence in your life.
- Whimsical Stitches: A Modern Makers Book of Amigurumi Crochet Patterns Explore Amigurumi, the Japanese art of crochet design, with 30 unique and darling patterns. Whether a novice or an experienced crocheter, anyone can pick up a needle and complete these cuddly creations.
Maybe you have someone in your life who is interested in starting to crochet or knit. Kits are a GREAT way to start! They will have everything they need to learn something new! Be sure to check the difficulty level before purchasing the item, especially for beginners! Kits can be really fun for experienced crocheters and knitters too since they will have everything they need to make a new project–and often times we forget to make tings for ourselves, so this is a great way to help someone treat themselves to a beautiful project!
- Harry Potter Crochet Kit. Conjure up these adorable figures of “the boy who lived” and his friends. Everything you need to make amigurumi dolls of Harry Potter and Dobby are included: yarn, stuffing, needle and thread, safety eye beads, and the special magic wand crochet hook! Includes Full-color photos!
- Pusheen Amigurumi Crochet Kit. Make your own JUMBO Amigurumi Pusheen cat! The kit includes everything you need to make your plush!
- Oh So Quiet Blanket Crochet Kit. Beginner crochet peeps, gather round. This chunky, cosy, cuddly blanket kit from Wool and the Gang makes a fab first stitch project. It looks as good as it feels too. Double win!
- Hideaway Tote – Crochet kit. This is a beautiful intermediate level crochet pattern by We Are Knitters and Two of Wands! This is a fantastic it for someone who already has experience crocheting but is looking for a fun new project to dive into!
- Crochet Kits by Lion Brand Yarn. Check out a great selection of crochet kits from Lion Brand Yarn! From beginners to advanced crocheters, you are sure to find a fun new project to make or gift this year!
For anyone who feels like their love for yarn and crocheting needs to be represented in their holiday decor!
- Holly Jolly Hooker! My first ever ornament design and I am super excited about it! This one is about 3″ tall and made of hard, sturdy acrylic!
- The Hooker Tarot Card! I knew this design needed to be made into an ornament so here you go! The Hooker Christmas ornament is made out of hard, sturdy acrylic and is about 3″ tall!
- Yarnicorn Ornament by My Fingers Fly on Etsy! This is a round ceramic ornament with a super cute rainbow “yarnicorn”
- Cute Wooden “Wilma Wool” Yarn Ball Ornament by Lana Bou Shop!
Never miss a blog post: