I’m so excited about my 2nd annual holiday gift guide and this year I decided to break it up into separate posts–mostly to help my maintain my sanity while trying to put it all together, lol! I decided to start with hooks since you really CAN’T have too many crochet hooks, amiright??? There are SO many cool, unique hook brands & makers out there and I hope that you can discover a few new makers to follow and support! I focused on hook makers and shops that have in-stock items versus custom orders so that you can be sure they will have something ready to ship in time for the holidays! Okay, let’s get to it!
- Pink Sheep Design 3D printed Hooks – Handmade (be me & the Captain!), 3D printed, resin coated, ergonomic crochet hooks in jumbo sizes (10mm-25mm)
- What The Hook Creations – Metal crochet hooks with gorgeous handmade ergonomic rainbow polymer clay handles
- Cupcake Crochet Crafts – Metal Hooks with fun handmade polymer clay handles
- The Speckled Clay – Metal hooks with hand sculpted novelty polymer clay handles
- Leither Co. Colorful, ergonomic, hand-turned wooden crochet hooks
- LETTO Workshop – Colorful, ergonomic crochet hooks & handles made with wood and mixed exotic materials
- Too Shay Crochet – Metal Hooks with colorful, ergonomic crochet hook handles made with wood and resin
- Hook Yarns & Loops – Metal crochet hooks with gorgeous hand poured ergonomic handles
- SusieJs – Metal Hooks with hand sculpted polymer clay handles shaped like sweet treats–you read that right… think stacks of cookies, macaroons and more!
- Nella’s Cottage – Fun & Colorful hand-poured resin crochet hooks
- Kooky Clay Wonders – Metal Hooks with fun, colorful hand sculpted polymer clay handles
- PJB Boutique – Metal Hooks with fun, colorful hand sculpted polymer clay handles
- Hannah Mays Crochet – Metal Hooks with hand poured resin and hand sculpted polymer clay handles
- Hook Ewe – Metal hooks with hand sculpted novelty polymer clay handles
- AK Crochets – Metal hooks with colorful hand sculpted polymer clay handles
- Bowl Tech – Classic and colorful ergonomic crochet hooks made with wood and wood/resin combos
- Nelsonwood – Colorful, ergonomic crochet Hooks handmade using exotic woods and other materials
- Handcarved Hooks by Roux Studios – Hand-carved and hand-painted one of a kind hooks
I hope you enjoyed part one of my holiday gift guide for crocheters and found some fun new hooks to add to your wish list this year! If you have a favorite hook maker shout them out in the comments and include a link to their shop! I am planning to do more future blog posts about handmade hooks and the amazing people who make them!!
Subscribe to my blog and never miss a new post:
You can also sign up for my newsletter to stay up to date with all the Pink Sheep shenanigans!!!
I’m not usually one to jump on a trend bandwagon but my love for color, chunky scarves and the new Netflix show Wednesday made this one too tantalizing to ignore! I decided I needed to make my own version of the Enid/Wednesday snood and share the pattern with you all! If you would like to support me as a designer, you can purchase the ad free PDF Version of this pattern here in my Etsy shop!
On my first live chat of the new year I wanted to take some time to reflect on 2022 and talk about planning and getting organized for the new year! I can’t believe it is already 2023, the last year felt like it flew by and when I look back I know we accomplished a…
I tend to be a procrastinator when it comes to Making or shopping for Christmas gifts which can definitely add to the stress of the holiday season (why do we do this to ourselves??? 😂🤦♀️). I decided it was time for a second annual “gifts you still have tie to make” crochet pattern round up!…