I’m so excited about my 2nd annual holiday gift guide and this year I decided to break it up into separate posts–mostly to help my maintain my sanity while trying to put it all together, lol! I decided to start with hooks since you really CAN’T have too many crochet hooks, amiright??? There are SO many cool, unique hook brands & makers out there and I hope that you can discover a few new makers to follow and support! I focused on hook makers and shops that have in-stock items versus custom orders so that you can be sure they will have something ready to ship in time for the holidays! Okay, let’s get to it!
- Pink Sheep Design 3D printed Hooks – Handmade (be me & the Captain!), 3D printed, resin coated, ergonomic crochet hooks in jumbo sizes (10mm-25mm)
- What The Hook Creations – Metal crochet hooks with gorgeous handmade ergonomic rainbow polymer clay handles
- Cupcake Crochet Crafts – Metal Hooks with fun handmade polymer clay handles
- The Speckled Clay – Metal hooks with hand sculpted novelty polymer clay handles
- Leither Co. Colorful, ergonomic, hand-turned wooden crochet hooks
- LETTO Workshop – Colorful, ergonomic crochet hooks & handles made with wood and mixed exotic materials
- Too Shay Crochet – Metal Hooks with colorful, ergonomic crochet hook handles made with wood and resin
- Hook Yarns & Loops – Metal crochet hooks with gorgeous hand poured ergonomic handles
- SusieJs – Metal Hooks with hand sculpted polymer clay handles shaped like sweet treats–you read that right… think stacks of cookies, macaroons and more!
- Nella’s Cottage – Fun & Colorful hand-poured resin crochet hooks
- Kooky Clay Wonders – Metal Hooks with fun, colorful hand sculpted polymer clay handles
- PJB Boutique – Metal Hooks with fun, colorful hand sculpted polymer clay handles
- Hannah Mays Crochet – Metal Hooks with hand poured resin and hand sculpted polymer clay handles
- Hook Ewe – Metal hooks with hand sculpted novelty polymer clay handles
- AK Crochets – Metal hooks with colorful hand sculpted polymer clay handles
- Bowl Tech – Classic and colorful ergonomic crochet hooks made with wood and wood/resin combos
- Nelsonwood – Colorful, ergonomic crochet Hooks handmade using exotic woods and other materials
- Handcarved Hooks by Roux Studios – Hand-carved and hand-painted one of a kind hooks
I hope you enjoyed part one of my holiday gift guide for crocheters and found some fun new hooks to add to your wish list this year! If you have a favorite hook maker shout them out in the comments and include a link to their shop! I am planning to do more future blog posts about handmade hooks and the amazing people who make them!!
Subscribe to my blog and never miss a new post:
You can also sign up for my newsletter to stay up to date with all the Pink Sheep shenanigans!!!
Crochet Pattern Roundup: Summer Craft Show Amigurumi!
It’s time for another crochet pattern round up!!! I chose to focus on crochet projects that sell well at spring and summer craft shows! I could have gone generic with this one, but because purchasing trends tend to fluctuate, I decided to ask around to see what has actually been selling at shows these days!…
Me Made May Challenge 2023 – Crochet Edition
Me Made May (MMM) is a wardrobe challenge started by Zoe of Sozo Blog that is meant to help improve our relationship with our handmade items. That includes existing items, as well as items we might choose to make in the future! It may be more popular within the sewing community, but is a wonderful challenge for anyone who makes ANY kind of handmade wearable items for their own wardrobe.
Yarn Round Up: Chunky & Super Chunky Yarn for Summer Projects 2023!
Yarn Round-Up!!! Chunky & Super Chunky Yarn for Warm Weather Projects – 2023 Edition! One of the most common questions I get is “what yarn do you recommend for your patterns?”. You may be new to the world of chunky and super bulky yarn or just looking for more options! I like to do these seasonal yarn round ups to help you discover some great chunky and super bulky yarn options for your crochet (or knitting!) projects!