Journals & Planners For Crocheters!
I’m a huge fan of organization and planning so I decided it was time to create some super helpful & customized planners and journals just for crocheters like myself! Whether you crochet as a hobby, part time or full time job, design patterns or test patterns, there is a journal or planner for YOU! You can find out more about each journal/planner below! All Planners and journals are available in both hardcover and softcover options!
I created this planner with the main goal being to combine two of my favorite things–planning/organization and crochet! I have used a very specific style of weekly planner for a very long time because I find it to be the most functional for daily use, but wanted to include more crochet related references than “normal” planners. This planner should be both extremely functional for everyday use while also helping you keep track of your crochet projects! This is an undated planner with 12 months starting in January and ending in December. There are 5 weeks provided for each month and you can enter the dates. This allows you to use this planner any year you choose!This planner includes the following sections:
- Crochet Abbreviations, US/UK stitch differences, yarn weights
- Yarn & crochet hook stash tracking pages
- Important dates & Birthday tracking pages
- Year at a glance to note important dates for each month of the coming year
- “Month at a glance” & crochet project planning for each month
- Weekly planning & weekly notes/to-do sections
This planner is also available in a digital/printable version that you can easily customize to fit your specific needs! You can find the digital version in my Etsy shop HERE.
This journal was designed to help you bring your crochet design ideas to life! I wanted to find a way to help designers foster their creative process, get their ideas down on paper, and start the process of fine tuning their designs while also creating a chronicled record of their past design ideas! You have room for 10 different designs in this journal and each new design section includes pages for you to track:
- Project Basic (type of item, yarn and hook you plan to use, gauge information and more)
- More detailed project information (name of pattern, skill level, sizes you plan to include)
- Two pages for sketching your design
- Four pages for taking notes as you work through your pattern
- Progress Checklist that covers “to-do” items including finishing your first draft, taking progress photos, calling for testers, publishing your pattern and more!
This journal is meant for crochet pattern testers to easily keep track of their pattern testing progress, stay on track and meet deadlines, and provide the best possible feedback to the designers they are working with! You can log 13 projects in this journal and each project contains spaces to enter information and notes about the project including:
- Information about the Designer
- Important dates and deadlines
- Progress Checklist
- Details about the materials needed & used
- Plenty of space for notes and feedback