Classes & Resources for Crocheters and Makers
All classes are held live on Zoom for face to face instruction and class sizes are kept small so that you can ask more questions, interact with each other and get the MOST out of each class and workshop! Classes cover a variety of topics including how to write crochet patterns and how to market your handmade business on social media! I am so excited about this new journey for Pink Sheep Design and hope you will join in! Learn more here!
Do you feel like you can’t seem to find your voice on social media? Do you find yourself stuck wondering what to post? Do you wish your audience was a little more engaged?… I would love to help! I can help you strategize, plan, connect and engage with your clients and allow you and your brand to reach an even greater audience! Learn more here!
Free Social Media Resources from the Blog
- Guide: Create a Month’s Worth of Posts for Instagram QUICKLY!
- Product Photography tip for Creatives
- SIX steps to increase Engagement on Social Media
- How to Use Hashtags: A Guide for Crocheters, Makers and Creatives!
- Guide to Connecting with Your Audience on Social Media!
- How to Sell on Instagram without Selling Your Soul
- How to Create Social Media Content that LASTS!
Free Crocheter/Maker Resources from the Blog
- Craft Market Prep Checklist
- Guide to Stretches for Crafters & Makers (to help you feel better!)
- Beyond the Product Photos: How I used Photoshoots to Build a Sense of Community
- Guide to Pricing Handmade Products
- 5 Ways to Move Your Handmade Business Forward
- How to Focus More on Your Customers’ Experience
- THREE Things to Ask Yourself When Building Your Brand