Classes & Resources for Crocheters and Makers
All classes are held live on Zoom for face to face instruction and class sizes are kept small so that you can ask more questions, interact with each other and get the MOST out of each class and workshop! Classes cover a variety of topics including how to write crochet patterns and how to market your handmade business on social media! I am so excited about this new journey for Pink Sheep Design and hope you will join in! Learn more here!
Do you wish you had someone you could talk to about your business that really understood what you are going through? Maybe you are just starting out and unsure of what steps to take to grow your business or maybe you feel like you’ve hit a wall with your business growth. Maybe you are struggling to find your niche or connect with your customers? I would LOVE to help! Let’s chat all about your business and get you back on the path to growth and to loving what you do!! learn more about my one-on-one sessions and see if they are the right for for you! Learn more here!
Free Social Media Resources from the Blog
- Guide: Create a Month’s Worth of Posts for Instagram QUICKLY!
- Product Photography tip for Creatives
- SIX steps to increase Engagement on Social Media
- How to Use Hashtags: A Guide for Crocheters, Makers and Creatives!
- Guide to Connecting with Your Audience on Social Media!
- How to Sell on Instagram without Selling Your Soul
- How to Create Social Media Content that LASTS!
Free Crocheter/Maker Resources from the Blog
- Craft Market Prep Checklist
- Guide to Stretches for Crafters & Makers (to help you feel better!)
- Beyond the Product Photos: How I used Photoshoots to Build a Sense of Community
- Guide to Pricing Handmade Products
- 5 Ways to Move Your Handmade Business Forward
- How to Focus More on Your Customers’ Experience
- THREE Things to Ask Yourself When Building Your Brand